The new year often comes with newfound excitement in our personal and professional lives (it’s a blank slate after all). However, as we focus on tackling our new goals, the beginning of the year is also a great time for reflection.
At Medicus, we’re fortunate to nurture relationships with a variety of health systems, hospitals, and physicians. Although we’re looking forward to continuing to offer resources in 2020, today, we’d like to share our top blogs of 2019!
- Updated IMLC: New States Join, Legislation Changes
- Physician Feature: Natalee Stone
- Physician Feature: David Villarreal
- State Spotlight: Hot Jobs in Cool Places
- 4 Ways Locum Tenens Services Benefit Urgent Care Centers
- 14 Must-Download Applications for Traveling Providers
- 6 Traits Your Locum Tenens Recruiter Should Have
- 3 Things Every Locum Tenens Provider Should Know
- Physician Licensure Application Fees and Timelines by State
- Ways Locum Tenens Physicians Can Practice Self-Care
- 17 Questions Your Locum Tenens Staffing Firm Should Answer
- 7 Websites Every Healthcare Administrator Should Use
- 9 Notable Reads for the Healthcare Executive
- Anatomy of a Locum Tenens Contract: A Primer for Residents