Maintaining a strong continuing medical education (CME) portfolio is necessary for clinicians to uphold their medical licensure and competence. CME courses provide an important career tool to learn about innovations in the practice setting, new and emerging advances in medical technology, and procedures used by clinicians in other specialties.
Medicus Healthcare Solutions
understands that schedules and costs often make taking CME courses a daunting task for locum tenens professionals. As part of our partnership with ProAssurance and Medical Interactive, we provide physicians and other clinicians in our locum tenens system with access to a wide variety of complimentary CME courses. Here’s what you can expect:
- Hundreds of highly credible, complimentary online CME/CE programs certified by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Courses pertinent to clinicians’ specific clinical interests, with personalized content displayed based on specialty and profession
- Courses grouped by similar specialties and disease topics in comprehensive Learning Centers and Specialty/Topic pages
- A robust marketplace offering exam preparation, question banks, board reviews, pharmacology packages, state-required courses, and more
- Instant grading of tests and issuance of certificates for CME/CE credit, which are tracked and saved in a convenient CME History
These high-value, in-demand courses are designed to address the CME requirements for a wide variety of clinical specialties. Topics cover pertinent, engaging, and actionable education that positively impacts clinical performance and patient outcomes.
Clinicians can access courses through MedicusIQ— our web-based provider portal— anytime, anywhere.
If you’re interested in free CME courses or the benefits that locum tenens can bring to your career, contact a recruiting professional from Medicus Healthcare Solutions
to get started or learn more.