LinkedIn is the largest business-oriented networking website for professionals with over 500 million members in 200 different countries. If you are looking to expand your professional network or are interested in keeping up with the latest industry trends, LinkedIn is the perfect resource. However, with over 30 million pages, it can be challenging to know what pages to follow. Therefore, we have compiled our top 22 LinkedIn pages for you to follow in 2022!
For Healthcare Leaders:
- American Hospital Association (AHA): The organization is comprised of 43,000 individual members from nearly 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care. AHA ensures that perspectives and needs are heard and addressed in national health policy development, legislative and regulatory debates, and judicial matters.
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE): Focused on one mission—advancing leaders and the field of healthcare leadership excellence. ACHE is home to over 48,000 healthcare executives and is committed to being a society that leaders can count on to gain valuable knowledge helping to improve health for their patients and communities.
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA): A national membership representing 55,000+ medical practice administrators and executives in practices of all sizes, types, structures and specialties. Follow their page for educational resources, networking opportunities, and medical practice economic data and solutions.
For Residents, Fellows, Physicians:
- American Medical Association (AMA): Follow AMA for timely, essential resources that will empower you to succeed at every phase of your medical life. Physicians have entrusted the AMA to advance the art and science of medicine and the betterment of public health on behalf of patients for more than 170 years.
- Health eCareers: Check out the latest industry news and career advice targeted to your healthcare specialty.
- Professional Societies & Organizations: Most importantly, be sure to follow your specialty’s LinkedIn page for important resources, events, and news. Here are a few:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Radiological Society of North America
Latest Healthcare News & Locum Tenens Trends:
- Becker’s Healthcare: Equips healthcare leaders with the information and forums they need to learn, exchange ideas, and further conversations about the most critical issues in American healthcare.
- Fierce Healthcare: Delivers breaking healthcare news, exclusive interviews, and thoughtfully-reported stories that focus on how industry changes impact the healthcare world.
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA): For everything staffing, follow SIA! As the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions, their page helps suppliers and buyers make better-informed decisions that improve business results and minimize risk.
- National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO): NALTO’s mission is to establish and enforce ethical standards and sound business practices for companies specializing in physician locum tenens recruitment services. NALTO educates healthcare professionals about the benefits of temporary physician staffing and important issues regarding the locum tenens industry.
- Headspace: Looking to improve your health and happiness? Headspace is an industry leader in the mindfulness and mental health industry and reaches more than 65 million users today. They even have an app full of guided meditations for your relaxation.
- Leadership First: Inspire your team to believe in the impossible. Follow this page if you are looking to start each day with a daily cup of inspiration.
- Best Quotes of the Day: Enjoy a collection of favorite quotations from celebrities, artists, writers, politicians, and more.
To Stay Current:
- TED Conferences: If you are looking for great ideas, follow TED Conferences. They are a nonprofit devoted to simply spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks.
- Forbes: A global media brand that celebrates entrepreneurial capitalism. The company shares the latest news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and affluent lifestyles.
- New York Times (NYT): The NYT acts as a hub for conversation about business and technology. To keep up with daily news, check out their LinkedIn page.
- The Washington Post (WP): Focused on combining world-class journalism with the latest technology, this award-winning news leader will connect, inform, and enlighten all readers.
- The Wall Street Journal (WSJ): As a winner of 37 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism, the WSJ shares articles to help you navigate your career, including stories from their business, management, leisure, and technology sections.
- National Geographic: Are you interested in furthering your knowledge and awareness of our world? Follow the leading multimedia page for the best stories in science, exploration, and adventure.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA): Follow NASA to see the latest in space exploration, scientific discovery, and aeronautics research.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS): Stay up-to-date on the latest demographic, industry, occupation, and geographic data. You will be sure to enjoy the fearless publication of the facts.
Number 22, Medicus Healthcare Solutions: An industry-leading physician and advanced practice provider staffing company that shares industry trends, data, and jobs for providers.
Make the most of all that LinkedIn offers and follow our top 22 LinkedIn pages for 2022! You may wind up expanding your network and learning something new in the process.